The day FINALLY came ... for months we've been counting down the days until our visit from Emma and Brennan (and Kim and her mom "Grandma Cindy", of course!) The kids were ecstatic to see their friends that made the trip across the country from California. I think our visitors were a bit chilly, seeing as our temps barely made it above 71 while they were here - but it was a nice break from the 105 - 115 degrees that they went home to!
Emma and Kennedy played dress-up multiple times each day. Emma especially liked Kennedy's cheerleader outfit ... I'm sure her grandma made note of this and she'll definitely find one under her Christmas tree this year.
Although - the kids also LOVED the quad and Jeep that they drove around every single day and mom wasn't so enthusiastic about them having one of their own at home :)
Cohen is such a big boy - Kim got to feed him his first cereal with applesauce!
It's always so much fun to have our friends visit. We're so fortunate that they made the day-long trip to be here with us. We had a blast ... and we can't wait to see them again ... but we sure do get sad when it all has to come to an end!
1 comments:
Since Kim is taking forever to update her blog I thought I would pop on over to hear about the trip...lol. What a fun time! Love the pics!
Post a Comment