Cameron said something adorable today as we were on the swingset enjoying the 60 degree weather!!! We were talking about Kennedy's friends grandma - they call her Nanny. I told them that her real name is Jenny, they call her Nanny like we call ours Magum. Kennedy said I wish I had a Nanny - I said, you have a Nana and her real name is Dianne. Cameron said, Grandpa Bill's real name is Honey - I said Oh yeah? He said, yeah, that's what Nana calls him! :)
Ver Vértigo (1958) Película Completa Subtitulada En Español
-
Ver Vértigo pelicula 1958 completa, ver el Vértigo pelicula completa en
español latino online, ver pelicula batman vs Vértigo online 1996Vértigo
(1958)Títu...
4 years ago
3 comments:
So cute...
That's awesome! I just read it to Nanny and she's thrilled she made the blog!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Carrie!
Happy Birthday to you!
Love you :)
Post a Comment