Whew ... I made it ... I mean, HE made it thru his first day of school :)
Cam and I both had a hard time falling asleep last night - but he was ready to go this morning! Of course we had to have pictures with every member of the family!! Too bad Rudy was at grandma and grandpa's ... we'll get one with him in Tuesday - the first time he rides the bus TO school.






He walked himself RIGHT to his classroom - we were left behind! But, mommy and daddy stayed for the first hour (and he was asking us to leave for at least 35 minutes of that hour!) And then he stayed for the rest of the day. It was the first time he was responsible for his own lunch ... and getting on the right bus!

Luckily he's not too big to tell us that he loves us :)

We left him sitting there in the classroom with his buddy from pre-school, Ryan.

The whole family was waiting there for him to get off of the bus. He's so proud - and already has a girlfriend on the bus. She's a second grader - she told him she's 15.


This is his artwork from his VERY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
1 comments:
This makes me sad....I cannot believe he started school. Hang in there mom IT does NOT get any easier watching them grow up so fast!!!! Just think Logan is one year away from becoming a teenager.
Post a Comment