CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

He's still my baby!!!!!!!!!

Yep, you read the timestamp on this one right. I just got a call from my friend "Cam can't fall asleep - I'm on my way to your house now".

We decided spur-of-the-moment to have Cameron's first sleepover tonight. The timing wasn't perfect because we have a 9:45AM play date tomorrow - but I knew this was an opportunity for him that I couldn't pass up. Carson and Logan are his twins separated at birth and he couldn't miss it.

Well, long after the twins and Riley fell asleep during the Star Wars movie - Cameron was still wide awake. Ashley said he didn't cry - till he saw me. And oh ... he missed his mommy. I'm not sure if it was an act - but it was proof that the little guy, that seems to be growing up before my eyes, is truly still my baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure does make you feel good when they want to be with their Mommy doesn't it??? Boy do I remeber those days like they were yesterday, "How I only wish it was yesterday" :)

Anonymous said...

How sweet...this almost made me tear up!! I can't imagine Ava not sleepling in the same house with us, ever!!