CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kennedy's day to shine!



Yesterday was Kennedy's first day of school! She was SO proud - and so were we! Daddy was able to stay home to drop her off and she was excited to see McKenna's brother Bryant in her class!


After class Kennedy wanted a sub sandwich and pizza - so we went to Donato's! (I would've bet $1000 that she would've picked chicken and french fries - but I was SO thankful when she didn't!)

She was VERY excited to see the shin guards that I picked up on clearance when I went to get Cameron's - so excited that she decided to wear them to Donato's. After Donato's we went straight to her first gymnastics class. Isn't her outfit great? She surely got a lot of smiles. She LOVED her new gymnastics class - and she was SO good. Daddy was proud!



And to soccer practice :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, admittedly I am not always playing with a full deck. So, I just realized you had this blogspot blog. I was always just looking at your facebook pics. I'm such a dork... What great pics and stories you have! It's nice to have these memories recorded isn't it? Easy way to have a diary/scrapbook.

Anonymous said...

So did Daddy take all the pictures? what a good Daddy! Um can she be any friggin bigger?! What the heck are you feeding those kids in my absence?!!! I miss them!

Marcy said...

Carrie - since you are a fellow Powell mom, I had a couple of questions for you about preschools in the area. Mainly if you have any that you would recommend? Would you mind emailing me (runs5k@yahoo.com) if you have time? Thanks so much & thanks for reading & commenting on my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Kennedy is absolutely hilarious and adorable! I love the shin guards at Donato's! I can't believe she's old enough to be in preschool. They are all growing up SOOOO fast. Please tell her how proud we are of her!