CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

My life in pictures ...

Wow - it seems like, since school started, I have even less time to post. But I still take pictures :)


I'll try to at least post pics throughout the week so you know what's going on.

Yesterday as I was running around trying to get things ready to go to the Book Fair and go see McKenna play soccer, the kids were outside doing some of their favorite things. I had to snap a quick pic - it's times like these that we take for granted but are SO precious!!!

Cameron is playing with his new favorite toy - Bakugan - he LOVES them...and will most likely ask you to buy him 1 (or 6) for his birthday ... AND Christmas :)

Kennedy is jumping on the trampoline... she LOVES gymnastics and cheerleading. She also LOVES her Hannah Montana shirt. She gets her grove on to "It's the BESSSSSSSSSSSSSST of BOFFFF WOLDDDDDDDDDDs" numerous times a day.

Then there's the babe - who is exceptionally cute these days. I just look at his face and smile. He's SO darn cute ... (and he's actually sleeping a bit better). He's sucking on the strap of the car toy. Gross - maybe - but he LOVES it!

I don't even think that I posted about Kennedy having a hard time at preschool. It was so rough the first few times. They had to pull her off of me screaming and crying. This was so surprising, it's the same classroom that Cameron is in. She LOVES it there - she's attended vacation bible school there - so what's the deal??? Well, she's getting better. We've had two days with no tears at all!!! It helps that McKenna's brother is in her class!!!

Cameron is learning SO much at school. I'm so proud of him - and so pleased with his teacher Ms. Gorsuch! He's been SUCH a good listener lately and such a big helper.

And Cohen....well, he isn't fighting his sleep as much during the day. Which is a HUGE help for me. I hurt my back almost 2 weeks ago and it's just now starting to get better....it was so hard to bop him around and fight him to get him to go to sleep for 10 days! But he's getting better ... and he actually slept thru the night two nights ago. I know, the kid is almost 8 months old, he SHOULD be! I'm going to have to up my rate for Natalie when she comes to stay with the kids when we go to San Diego - which will be here before I know it!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHH. Sorry Natalie, you may not get to sleep thru the night on Thursday night, but they are adorable, hopefully that makes up for it :)

They're even adorable when their big sister bonks them on the head with the handle bar of their bike!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having a "stay up all night" sleep over when I am there so it will be alllll goood!!! I can't wait!! they are so friggin cute and I miss them!

Grady Family said...

How about you bring that little guy with out, he would have a BLAST at Buffett:) That face is TOO cute!!!!
I can totally hear K singing Hannah Montana....right alongside Em.