When I accept my Mother-Of-The-Year award.
I laid Cohen down on Kennedy's bed for FIVE seconds today (BETWEEN the two guard rails) ... and, you guessed it, THUMP - he fell right onto the floor!!! Somehow he got himself all turned around and wiggled down to the end of the bed and then right off! Man did I feel like crap. Although I'm a firm believer that every kid falls off of the bed at one point - Cameron's was while we was still sleeping in bed with us.
So then, I was fixing dinner and Cohen needed a bottle. Kennedy asked if she could feed him - I thought it was a great idea! UNTIL he wiggled off of her lap and ended up between the coffee table and the couch!
At least there was no blood ...
Ver Vértigo (1958) Película Completa Subtitulada En Español
-
Ver Vértigo pelicula 1958 completa, ver el Vértigo pelicula completa en
español latino online, ver pelicula batman vs Vértigo online 1996Vértigo
(1958)Títu...
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment