CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm in denial ...

My baby is getting big. He's over 8 months old ... he likes to grab little pieces of food and puts them RIGHT in his mouth. He still doesn't sleep thru the night - but hey, that's overrated.

Check him out this evening.
He stands there like it's nothing ...
But, no, he isn't crawling yet!

2 comments:

Grady Family said...

That makes me teary eyed!!!! Seriously?!? I mean seriously!!!

The Hutchinson Gang said...

Seiously, sleeping truly is overrated. Drew was diagnosed with night terrors at 14 months...he did not sleep through the night until he was over 3!!!!! So hang in there! It was long and it was rough but we did it!!!! Oh and it always helps to have a friend on the west coast. I called my best friend from college all of the time when it was 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning our time. (Granted she didn't have kids and was always awake until late at night AZ time!!! :) He is so cute!!!