CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Miracle Baby ...

Throughout middle school and high school I was a member of the 3 amigos. But ... we were the 4 amigos. Christina, Heather, Jenny and I were always together ... and most likely we were cheering :)


Christina (who has graduated to Chrissy) started having kids first ...

Then it was me ... closely followed by Heather.

Jenny just joined the group this year. She was the youngest of the 4 ... and she did most things last ;)

Jenny found out early in her pregancy that she'd have a baby girl ... baby Brooke!

Well - baby Brooke didn't want to come on her own ... Jenny had to be induced. VERY long story short - Brooke was born and she was not breathing. For nearly 15 minutes ... she wasn't breathing. Jenny had an awesome team of doctors that made recommendations, Jenny and her husband Curtis made decisions (that took them to a hospital 100 miles away) and God answered many many prayers and their baby girl came home from the hospital 2 days after Christmas!! When she was just 10 days old!!!

Brooke recently had an appointment with a neurologist. She looks like a perfect baby. Her recovery has been nothing short of a miracle. They don't even want to see her again to evaluate her until she is 3 months old.

I had the opportunity to see her and she is amazing ... and so are her mother and her father. They have been so strong. I am so glad that I was able to meet her and hold her ... and hug my amigo. I hope it made her smile :)


0 comments: