CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

She told me she was going to get her hair wet so she could put a headband in it ...

This is what I saw next...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I don't know what I would have done...She is so cute with or without all of her bangs!!!

Nat Nat said...

oh dee dee...I don't even know what to say...but look at that kids smile...priceless!

Christa said...

Haha - that makes me laugh. Love the look!

Cousin Wendy said...

Wow...I'm not even sure what to say. I saw on facebook that you were adjusting to Kennedy's haircut...I figured you took her somewhere. Bet that was fun to deal with after our night Friday :)
So cute though...how fun!

Bill and Paige said...

omg!! at least shes got a cute smile to go with her new look:)