CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 24, 2009

She's hilarious ...

Kennedy just picked out her clothes for the day (which is always SUCH an ordeal) ... she picked out a cute shirt that she said is camoflauge. She said we should call it "dee"oflauge instead of "cam"oflauge since it has flowers on it and it's girly ... (we call her Dee and Cameron Cam, why not call it DEEoflauge?!) What a trip!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Hey! I was just browsing around this morning with a coffee buzz, searching for other SAHM's who live close by, and I came across your profile. We live in Hilliard, not too far away. :) Anyway, just thought I would say hi.. hope you enjoy this gorgeous day!

Bill and Paige said...

LOL! She's a smart one!!

Nat Nat said...

OMG!! Are you kidding me? They are way too smart!! That's really funny!

Kelly said...

so, since you don't update as often as before, after i check your blog, i read amaxing trips. did you read today? literally made me cry at work:(