So ... I've known that Cohen's tooth was making it's way thru for a month now ... FINALLY, I can see it! No one else can, but I think I got it on "film" so you can see what I'm talking about.

Ok - it's hard to see in the picture. It's his right side ... you can see a little line. I tried to point it out, but it's still hard to see. Just trust me - or email me for the bigger picture. Or wait a few weeks and I'll take a pic of it once it's visible when he smiles!!!

And then - we all remember Mackenna - Cameron's girlfriend from preschool. They haven't seen one another since school and she came over today. They had a BLAST! Well Mackenna brought her bike ... WITHOUT training wheels. Cameron decided that we could try his bike without training wheels tonight.

At first he wasn't confident at all - he leaned over toward me and didn't really put much effort into doing it on his own.

Next thing you know - he got a feel for it and he says "Mom, you can let go!" By the time dad got home from work, all I needed to do was give him a little push to get him started!

Next thing you know, he figured out if he started up a little bit on the driveway, he could get momentum going on the hill and start himself. CYA mom ... I don't need you anymore!

After that, he was OFF. Up and down the driveway ... up and down ... up and down!

When it was dark, we made him come in for the night. As he was pushing his bike up the driveway he says "I can't believe I can finally ride this thing" - with the most precious grin on his face EVER. It was a good day :)
5 comments:
Way to go Cameron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so proud of you!
OMG! Two big moments all in one day!!!!
I KNEW that tooth was coming in too:) And I can see it!
As for Cam, all I can say is WOW! Not only without training wheels but up and down the driveway?!?! Awesome job!
Yeah, Cameron! That's so awesome!
I can't believe how big he looks on that bike! Yay Doo Dah! What a big boy! Can't wait to give him a big hug!
TEETH!!!! No the baby boy is growing up to fast!!!! Slow him down or you will have to have another one. LOL
Post a Comment