CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mom and Dad aren't the only ones that are proud ...


Of course, before he even had his clothes on today - Cameron asked if we could go outside to ride his "two-wheelered bike". I bribed him into eating 1/2 of a cinnamon roll, then we were off. As he was walking his bike down the driveway, he says "I'm so proud of myself". I told him that I was glad because there were a lot of people that were VERY proud of him!


We were outside waiting for two friends from his baseball team who were coming over (with their 3 yr old sisters too - YAY for KENNEDY) - and I had emailed their moms last night to ask them to bring their "two-wheelered bikes" too! My gosh, you should've seen the kids zooming up and down the driveway. Cameron QUICKLY learned how to start himself - no more help from mom necessary. And he starts half way up our STEEP driveway, goes all the way down the drive and turns around and comes back. I don't think he would've done the driveway on his own if it weren't for his brave friends!

I have a feeling that we're going to be out on the driveway a lot this week!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is riding a bike already! And your driveway is so steep! I love all the pics.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Janie is so proud of him!!!!! Make sure you tell him

Nancy said...

Jackson has the same bike, but he's still riding with his training wheels. Great job Cam!!!