CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our water baby ... and our ballerina

Ok ... maybe he's not a baby anymore - but as I tell him, he'll always be MY baby.



Our big guy is doing SO great in the pool...we signed him up for lessons this week and he really took off! He advanced 2 levels in just 5 days. He can now float on his belly for 5 seconds, "streamline" ... AND on his back. This isn't half as easy as it looks ... I looked like a beached whale trying to do it at my parents house this weekend!!!

Kennedy enjoyed her first ever camp experience this week also! She went to Powell Dance Academy for - Enchanted Week! They learned ballet in true princess style. She LOVED it!

At the end of the week, the girls showed off their skills. Kennedy really enjoyed it!

She even shared some tea with her brother!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could they be any cutier....I just love your kids they are the best!!!