CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A week full of milestones for us ...

If we weren't already thinking "wow - our kids are getting big" ... Kennedy woke up yesterday and wanted to have her ears pierced. So ... we packed up and went to the mall!!!



She was SOOOOOO amazingly brave (probably more than her nauseous and teary-eyed mom and dad!!!) When it "clicked" she put her hands up to her ears and said "OWie" ... but that was it!!!

She was SO excited to show them off. And she reminds me to clean them about every 2 hours and she makes sure she turns them herself. Let's see if the excitement lasts for 6 weeks!

3 comments:

Grady Family said...

Oh goodness! I will have to refrain from showing Em this...she has been begging me for almost a year now. I keep telling no (probably because I am not ready yet!).

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast...I can't even believe it.....

Anonymous said...

SOOO adorable! she looks 2 years older already!! Ha!